Latest Tweet

S i s t e   t w e e t

Latest Tweet
Siste Tweet
Tweet RĂ©cent

When the winter storms are passing by, I love to take pictures. This painting is inspired by one of these photographies. The house and the old barn lies just along the sea, squeezed between the the strait and the road. The dark clouds were touching the sea, making it impossible to see the sea, though I knew it were there. In my mind I imagined the birds clinging to the string, exchanging the latest news from the neighborhood. 

Speaking about neighborhood... The cycle tour competition Artic Race has just started, and the upcoming Saturday, 10th of August, the race will go through my neighborhood, showing you beautiful seascape and mountain landscape! If you watch closely, you might see my house! ;-)

Well, that's all for now! Wish you a happy day!



Etiketter: , ,